We are committed to protecting the information that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: https://www.taralucke.com.au/ (Site).
We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and are compliant with its requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
We also uphold your rights to privacy if you are based in the European Union, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU).
Within this policy, the words “personal information” have the meaning given to them under the Privacy Act and the GDPR.
You do not have to provide any of your personal information to us, however, if you choose not to provide this information it may affect your use of the Site or any of the products or services offered on the Site.
What are you consenting to?
We will not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it voluntarily and knowingly. If you do not want your personal information collected by us then you should not submit it to us.
By accessing the Site, registering for our products and services, or entering your details on the website, you consent to:
- For us to communicate with you by email. Should you no longer want to receive communications with us then please click on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of all emails.
We may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- When you make an enquiry about our services or products
- Through your access and use of our website, including when you register as a member of our website
- During conversations between you and our representatives
- When you ask to be placed on one of our subscription/mailing lists
- When you become a customer of ours or otherwise use our products or services.
We have no intention of collecting any personal information from individuals under eighteen years of age. If a child has provided us with personal information then their parent or guardian should contact us if they want this information to be deleted from our records and we will use all reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our records.
How will we use your personal information?
We may use any personal information that you have provided to us in any of the following ways:
- To assist us in providing services to you
- To better understand your needs and how we can improve our product offerings and services
- To contact you or respond to your queries
- To tailor your experience of the Site and our communications to you
- To advertise our services and the Site
- For our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements
- To compile and report statistics
- For any other purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you
We may disclose your personal information to the following people:
- To our employees, contractors or service providers in Australia and overseas for the purposes of operating our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide services to you
- For the use of our professional advisers so that they can provide professional services to us
- Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes
- Any other organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent
We may, from time to time, engage third party contractors to carry out work for us. Third party contractors are prohibited from using collected personal information about you, except for the specific purpose for which that personal information has been supplied by us to the contractor. Some of our third party contractors and service providers may be based overseas and/or may perform certain services overseas and as a result, your personal information may be disclosed to a recipient in a foreign country.
Under privacy laws, we must take reasonable steps, in the circumstances, before personal information is disclosed to an overseas recipient to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach privacy laws in relation to that information. This obligation does not apply if you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to an overseas recipient. By supplying personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to an overseas recipient and agree this obligation does not apply.
We will not sell or disclose the personal information of our customers to any other person unless legally required to do so. We do not store or keep any credit card details. We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
We may send you communications regarding our services, websites and we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications by indicating your desire to opt-out.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
As our website is linked to the Internet, and the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which this website has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours. Also, you may have entered this website from an unrelated third party website.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We may use third-party vendors and tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Facebook, click funnels, and Google Analytics Advertising products. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
If you have any questions, comments or complaints
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please Get in touch and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that we contact you and your complaint is resolved within a reasonable time (and within the time required by the Privacy Act and/or GDPR, if applicable).